Thursday, December 10, 2009

AUDITIONS AUDITIONS AUDITIONS

Hi Guys

I have so many casting notices through and don''t have enough talent to submit.

Such a variety of roles too

If you are:

1. A Quiet On Set Reader WITHOUT an agent,
2. If you fit the physical brief ( age, look, experience)
3. And you live in the right location.

Then please feel free to send me your details ASAP:

Name, Address, Age, Height, Contact Numbers, Headshot & CV.

ROLE: SURFERS.
SYDNEY
Looking for surfy looking blokes aged in there late 20''s for a TVC.
Shooting 16th or 17th December.

CITY HOMICIDE - is now doing its next episodes.
MELBOURNE ACTORS ONLY.
Auditions in the new year.
Heaps of great characters - good guys, bad guys etc. Asians, Samoans, 15yr olds, middle age men and women, 20yr olds crims, snobs, drug dealers and used car salesmen. The whole broad spectrum of characters.

CASTING IN MELBOURNE

Once again - if you have acting experience and do not have an agent - you will be missing out on this information. If you don''t have an agent and are an actor with experience - send me your details now!

SYDNEY - EXTRAS - ROCK VIDEO - Professional Production.
Male & Female 16-20 yr olds
Dancing and rocking out to Hayley
Filming tomorrow - email me your headshots and details asap.
I need, photo, name, age/dob, phone number, address.

Send me your info now!
Must be over 16yrs.

SYDNEY - TVC - Well paid jobs - major car company TVC.
Male & Female extras aged 20-34yrs.

Please note, these jobs are sent to me via the online casting services AT2 and Showcast. As an actor - you are crazy not to belong to these services - however you need an agent to submit you.

I request that all my actors belong to these services and my QLD actors to belong to E-Caster. The briefs come to me and then I submit the actors back via these services.

As always, these castings are happening now so email me your details ASAP.

Cheers
Lee Donehue
www.quietonset.com.au Thank you for using the QuietOnSet.com.au website To unsubscribe go to http://www.quietonset.com.au/unsubscribe.asp?emailAddress=ldonehue@bigpond.net.au

No comments: